how was your (birth-births) how long was it and where did you give birth and was a girl o boy?

im a first time mommy-my birth was fast and easy- it last 10 hours and i give birth in the hospital i had a babygirl and all natural without any epidurl or pain killers...

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 4:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My first was a boy, born in Missouri @ 10:22pm I had my first contraction @ 4am
    My second was a girl, also born in Missouri @ 10:36pm I had my first contraction @ 8am

Both births were natural/vaginal. The first was much easier than the second, and with the second they MADE me take pitocin, and it made it alot worse and very painful, and I cramped alot worse after.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 4:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• First I would like to warn you that everyone has a different labors, which I am sure you have heard before. For me labor was very easy.

With my oldest I was induced at 12:00 pm and and he was born at 4:27 pm, It was a natural delivery and he was a boy

My middle child came very fast. I might have had contractions during the day, although they did not bother me. At 4:30 I called my mom and she came over. My DH and I left for the hospital at 7:00 pm and my son was born at 7:27, by far this was the easiest of all my labors.

I was induced with my youngest child because of what happened with my middle child. I went into the hospital and started the meds at 7:00, at noon I got mad at the DR at sat for 1 hour, my DD was born at 1:22. She would have been born sooner if I did not get mad and sit for an hour.

Good Luck and try to relax. I was induced with 2 of my children and it was not that bad, everyone is different!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• With my ds I was in labor for about 8 hours.. ended in c-section since he was in "distress"- boy
    My daughter was also a c-section, my doc didn't do v-bacs, I was in labor all day- girl
    I had both of them in the hospital!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My first was a girl and labor was about 10 hrs. My second was a boy and labor was about 4 hrs. They are now 24 and 20 yrs. old.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• my son was born in St. Louis, MO ( DePaul Hospital) my labor was 2 days, and he was 7 lb 8 oz
    my daughter was born in St. Louis , MO ( DePaul Hospital ) my labr was about 12 hours she was 7 lb 4 oz
    my daughter was born in Fort Benning , GA ( MACH) my labr was about 6 hours, she was lb. 4 oz
    my daughter was born inFort Bragg, NC ( WOMACK) my labor was about 3 hours and she was 8 lb 4 oz
    my baby will be born in Fort Bragg, NC ( WOMACK) due Jan 5th!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• All in Hospital in NW OH
    1st was natural and took foreveeeeeeeeeeeer boy
    2nd was shorter girl
    3rd even faster girl
    4th breech C-section boy
    5th another C-section boy
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Both my girls were born in the hospital.  My first labour was 12 hours and my second was 4 1/2 hours.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:52 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My first was and icky experience! I went into the hospital Thursday not deeling well they watched me and kept me overnight I went right to lunch then to the ob appt. At the appt we could hear him call the hospital YELLING at them because they discharged me and my BP was really high... I was sent straight back...could not even go home to get things or shower! I was put on MAg..THAT WAS HELL! Sunday night after 6 hours of labor (3 of that pushing ) our son Daniel was born he was 8lb 12 oz
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• my first was a berch andi had to have surgry to have him . my second was a girl and i had to have her at 7 month because my husband push me down and broken my pelvis and the water bag.my last i had here at 6 months because of abuse form my husband, yes she is a live all my childern weight about 4,6 7,8-3-2 pounds
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 3:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• im sorry are you still wth husband??
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 2:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2010