Make me a Pamper Myself day....

I have a day to myself. If you were my Caregiver, what would you plan for me?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• SPA DAY!! I'm doing one on Friday, and I'm getting my hair done, a mani/pedi, facial and massage! We've had such a rough pregnancy that my hubby asked the doctor if it was okay if I did something like that (since I'm on bed rest right now anyway), and she said it might actually help me relax a little, and since my blood pressures have been good I could go! I'm super excited because I've never had a massage (professionally) but I hear it is heaven and every lady should get one, so I I could plan your day I would make it just as relaxing as I hope Friday is going to be! :)
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 5:47 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• While you're getting ready in the morning to take on the world I'd already prepare a lovely-jobly stew for dinner. (Have to ask ny husband though, because he's the stew-master of our house.lol The amount of garlic he puts in there almost gives you heartpalpatations, but it's soooo yummy! -But I'm rambling, so ....)
    Then we'd go out for a walk with Jessica, because the weather is AWSOME! Sunny, cold but dry. We don't need to go anywhere in particular, just having fun along the way and talking. And if we see an bench in a sunny spot somewhere we stop and rest for a bit. -It just so happens that I brought some sandwiches. Do you like Gouda? ... There you go. *munch munch* ... "Jessica, get away from the dead rabbit! ... Put it down ... PUT IT down !" Yuk. Well, I guess, we better return home then and desinfect the little rascal. (2 B Continued)
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:33 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It's 3p.m. Fancy a cup of coffee? Yeah, let's warm up.
    After that I'd put on some feng shui-music and tell you to ly down ├žause I'm going to massage you shoulders, neck and head. You also could do with some loosening up of the cervical vertebrae. Let go and let me do the work. ... "Jessica, pssst. Not now, mommy is busy. Why don't you go with John to walk the dogs. Kiss kiss, see you in a bit!" .... Okay, where was I? ... Oh ya, we'd have an early dinner. Dig into the stew and then cuddle up on the couch like little puppies to watch "The golden compass". Jessica needs a blanket, because she likes to hide when the two polar bears fight. Grrrrrr! lol
    What think you of that?
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Oh BeachMom81, why must you live so far away. You knew exactly what I needed. I love Gouda! Especially with roast beef! Yummmy! And the walk would do me good. However, we should show Jessica how to chase after the live Rabbit! LOL Oh, how I could use that massage. I use to get them all them time when I worked.... My tummy is ready for yummy stew too...Oh, Bernie don't hold back on the garlic, its my favorite. And yes, I'm ready to see that movie.... what a lovely day/evening.... I'm feeling better already. Thank you my friend! Next time its' your turn! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 7:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2010