Best Birthday Memory

Best Birthday memory so far?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:43 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Mine is my 40th birthday. I know right. LOL. My husband with my moms help totaly surprised me. My DH planned to take me to lunch with a few friends and some family that saturday. My mom wasnt supposed to make it til saturday night cause my stepdad had to work that saturday. We got to the resturant and he sat me at the table with my back to the door. Duh I should have known something was coming. LOL. So he says let me go out and see if any ones here yet. I few minutes later he comes in with a cake in his hand and i said what are cakes falling out the sky now and thats when i noticed movement out the other eye and I turned and there was my mom and my brother my sister and step dad. Needless to say I was totaly blown away. They had planned this since january. My birthday is in april. It was my best birthday by far and one of my happiest memories of my mom.
    Ariesdiva68

Answer by Ariesdiva68 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I always had happy birthdays as a kid. We didn't have much, so birthdays were cake after dinner with a couple of presents. One year I go the new Police record album (!!!!). I was over the moon LOL
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 9:49 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My father gave me a red hat for my 16th birthday. I loved it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010