Today is the first day of the rest of your life...

What can you do today that you haven't done in a long time or never done before?

For me, its getting the Christmas Cards out by Dec. lst. This will be a first! LOL

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• mowing the grass. outa sight outa mind
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:50 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Write a letter to my sister.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:20 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Today is our aniversary, so anything goes. Steaks on the grill for starters.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• love my family like its the last day.
    philsangel

Answer by philsangel at 10:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You go girl! That's a great accomplishment. You've inspired me. I'm going today to get cards and start writing them out.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Wow good for you. I am just so happy that I feel so much better than I have in years.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I hope to secure my family's home for the holidays and find out if our landlord is in the holiday spirit. We rent and have fallen on hard times like most others. My husband was injured at work and was off work for four months and we have been 10 days late the past 2 months after renting for nearly 3 years with no other issues our landlord has threatened to evict us here at the holidays. I'm making it my personal goal to remain positive and do as always the best I possibly can, and hope he sees that.
    sharlyn669

Answer by sharlyn669 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2010