what do you ladys use for comfortable sleep, full body pillow,multiple pillows?

i am about 3 1/2 months long and sleeping is very uncomfortable sometimes, i've tried a pillow between the knees but it always falls out.

Bippie09

Asked by Bippie09 at 5:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Health

• Well, my answer was going to be 1 pillow and having the husband leave me alone. If you are already uncomfortable at 3 1/2 months along you have a long road ahead of you. Just keep putting the pillow back between your legs no matter how hard I tried that it always fell out and I would have to wake upand do it again. Sleeping upright might help more. Just keeptrying things until you find something that works. GL
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:10 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I used a body pillow and several regular sized pillows. My hubby was a sweetie and would help me stuff the pillows under my back. He always seemed to know when I was uncomfortable and would wake up and try to help me reposition. And trust me, when I was near the end, it was very much appreciated.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2010