what to do?

My bones are hurting & I can't get out of bed. I work @ an elementary school with emotional children during the day work there for 6 hrs then at night & work on the weekends for 8 hrs. I am exhausted......
The cashier job is only for the holidays.
I get up @ 6 am and go to bed as soon as I get home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Take some ibuprofen. It will help the achiness. Then have a hot cup of coffee. That always gives me a little boost in the morning.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• how about a good multi vitamin?
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Sounds like you might need to eat more protein and vegetables-they will help out on your energy levels...if you eat a lot of carbs you will find yourself crashing.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Believe it or not exercise will help with both the tiredness and achy bones.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You've got a lot on your plate - just your main job sounds emotionally exhausting. When do you get time to rest?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010