why why why?

I am 29 weeks and getting really frustrated. I haven't gotten decent sleep in almost a week and can barely make it through the day. I am constantly tired and diZZY and feel steangely disconected from the day. My hips feel like im 90 and my baby is sitting on my sciatic and I almost fall on my face from it 20 times a day. My back hurts, I have horrible pelvic pain. My left shoulder blade goes to sleep if I sit wrong and now I get those same feelings in my face. On top of all that we are waiting to find out if our son really has iugr and im losing it. I just want to cry all the time. I thought pregnancy was supposed to be this wonderful joyfull experience?? Its not I don't like it. I just want my baby here so that maybe I can feel somewhat normal again. Please help me. Idk what to do anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy can really suck, can't it? The only thing I can really tell you is that it won't last forever, although I know that doesn't help much now. With my last pregnancy, I was in so much pain all the time and I had to give myself Heparin shots twice a day. I was so miserable during my pregnancy that once I had him, I felt so fantastic that I could have done cartwheels across the hospital room.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:21 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm sorry that you are having such a rough time. Pregnancy, especially toward the end, isn't always as fantastic as they portray on tv. Try to relax, drink lots of water, and focus on all of the good things. Have you tried sleeping in a reclining chair or propped up on pillows? Sometimes that helps. Elevating your legs may help with the sciatic nerve pain as well. You're in the home stretch now!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If you have medical insurance, ask your doctor if you can go to Physical Therapy. I had PT at the end of my pregnancy for the sciatica, it really, really helped. If not, try to gently exercise/ stretch. Drink plenty of water, put on soothing (not energizing) music and listen to your body and your baby. I also was lucky enough to win a massage while pregnant, try that if you can figure out where to get one, it was HEAVEN!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:37 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Im 29 weeks pregnant and stressed out. I would never have an abortion and at 29 weeks? How rude of u! If you don't have words of encouragment and support keep away! Sry for venting. I was looking for a "it'll be ok" that was just awful of you! I love my 2 year old and I will love this one just as much. DOESN'T MEEN I HAVE TO ENJOY THE PREGNANCY!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I agree with getting a massage! Just try to relax as much as you can.It is hard i know.I have my spells where i cry and wonder how im going to make it the rest of the way.But your almost there! GL to you and your little one!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 10:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I completely know how you feel. Try and keep your head up, although i know it can be hard. And to those who have rude comments keep them to yourself as a mother i can sympathize the moments of weakness, You will make it through this and you will be ok in the end :) Good luck to you and try and take a day just to yourself, find a sitter and get a manicure or pedi and massage if money is an issue you can have some of your girls come over and you all can do each others nails, and have a relaxing day! Good luck to you hun.
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It's pregnancy. Try not to be so negative. Think about what's happening inside your body. Some women can't get pregnant and would love to be in your situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• – collapse
    Either woman up, and deal with it, or have a fucking abortion.
    TheLoliPopper

Answer by TheLoliPopper at 9:47 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 (hidden) + expand