What is the best diet u ever tried? adult content

youna

Asked by youna at 7:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Atkins, by far. I lost 28 pounds in a little over a month, and I felt fantastic.

I want to do it again, but it's a hard diet for me to stick to. I've been losing a pound or so a week by not eating anything fried, no soda, and doing 30 min of exercise every other day. That works better (although it takes longer).
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Slim fast
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:39 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Change One. It teaches you, meal by meal, HOW to eat. You don't have to give up any food you don't want to. You learn about portion size and it gives you ideas of what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even tackles eating out and holidays. The book breaks it down to one meal per week. You can stretch it out as long as you need or speed things up if you wish. It also introduces exercise, which people need for all over health. I lost weight and felt so much better. Portion sizes and lack of exercise are the biggest influences on weight gain here. You can order the book online or get it at your local bookstore. I highly recommend it.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• none, they all suck...

Some work, but they're never, ever fun...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Eating healthy foods like salads and lean protein choices, not eating ANY crap whatsoever and exercising regularly took 130 pounds off me in two years.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i was 164 lbs in june 2010 today i weighed im 131.8 Heck YEA. any how i do work out videos and eat light and drink only water no junk foods limits my bread when i do eat bread or carbs its gud carbs like whole grain. when i want something sweet i just have a low calorie icecream or yougurt or pudding. if im dying for soda i love coke zero
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 4:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I noticed my job was hurting my eating habits (before I had DD) so I gave up fast food. I lost weight quickly and in a healthy manor. For Lent I gave up soda and dropped a few pounds too but out of the 2, the fast food one.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:24 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Paliolithic- Fish, fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, grains.
    And, I take Juice Plus www.mywellnessgirl.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 10:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• atkins , lost 17 lbs first 2 weeks
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Watching what I ate.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2011