Baby shower games?

My baby shower is next sunday and i got 2 activity planed so far but all the games i found online are kinda lame plus my guests are all different age and background so I don't want to have any games that require readding or writting (don't want any language barrier)
Any ideas:)?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How about scrabble and bingo. Its not regular bingo. its bingo with what you received as gifts. that game was played at my sister's baby shower.
    Anonymous

• I liked the game where you melt different kinds of candy bars and put them in a diaper...then you have people guess which "poo" is which candy bar.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• here are my suggestions....... the clothes pin game; where you cant say baby or you cant cross your legs, melt the baby; where you put little babys in ice cubes or cups filled with water freeze it then whos ever melts first wins, the game where you decorate a potato with eyes nose mouth put it in between your legs and walk to a bucket then try to drop it in there. the guessing game you feel up a baby bottle full of these pacifier candies and they try to guess how many is in the bottle.
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 6:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i had this one game that i had a big bowl of rice and gad small baby bottels(that i got from wal-mart or the $1 store has it) and they have 20 or 30 sec. to get as much bottels as they can but they must be blind fold. That game stumped everyone!
    Anonymous