what is the best feelingu ever experienced during pregnancy?

youna

Asked by youna at 7:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would have to say that the best feeling that I had, is not so much as the movement of the baby. But it was the feeling of becoming a woman. The feeling of inspiration and motivation, to do more with my life. If was the invigorating feeling that all things are possiable, and that I can do anything. I look at my now 5 and 8 year old, and I still get those feelings. They motivate me to keep pushing even when things that I want for my family seen impossiable. I give myself the same advice that I would give them. Dont give up, dont say you cant. Just keep giving it everything you got and results will come.
    mommommomomom

Answer by mommommomomom at 7:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• when ur baby moves
    alisha0030

Answer by alisha0030 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Whenever I had an ultrasound, especially when I found out the sex. The baby was more personified then than anything else!
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 9:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• The first time I felt my baby move.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 10:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I would have to say seeing my husband get all teary eyed when he heard the heart beat for the first time it reassured me that he was excited to be a dad...he made the us tech replay it like 5 times he even recorded it =)
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2010