Have you heard of Scentsy?

I started my own Scentsy business in September. I really enjoy it so much. It is helping me to pay off my credit card debit which has become out of control. I am wandering how many people have heard of it around the world. I look forward to seeing your answers.

mommommomomom

Asked by mommommomomom at 7:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• i use it and love it! i have three full-size warmers throughout the house, and about 10 favorite scents that i change out.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:23 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• That is wonderful. I really love the product too. That is why I started selling it. My favorite all time scent would have to be the berry blush.
    mommommomomom

Comment by mommommomomom (original poster) at 8:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• my friend is a consultant
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• WHOOO HOOO... THAT IS GREAT! Is she a Cafe' mom as well? Do you use the products? I am so glad that people have heard of Scentsy. That lets me know that our consultants are doing their job well.
    mommommomomom

Comment by mommommomomom (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• There are several reps who reply to posts when others ask about online jobs and businesses.....so I doubt there is anyone here who hasn't heasrd of it. They are nice but overpriced, IMO.....but then most direct selling companies are
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I LOVE Scentsy! I use them everyday--my friend just started selling it. My favorites are central park pralines, cozy fireside, and coconut lemongrass.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Mom2Jack... Most direct selling companies are overpriced your right. I think that Scentsy is great though, because once you have a warmer, the was is well priced excepecially the scent of the month specials. Maybe the scentsy rep that you have worked with just was not educated or did not take the time to explain to you ways to get what items you really want for less.

Casey Erin... yes coconut lemongrass is amazing love it in the bedroom. and central park pralines and cozy fireside are wonderful for this time of year. I have the Cozy fireside in my office at work.. I LOVE IT!!
    mommommomomom

Comment by mommommomomom (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I never heard of it before I joined Cafemom.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• HotMama330 have you ever smelled the product or tried it?
    mommommomomom

Comment by mommommomomom (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I wish I could afford to have them,the lady of the house that I clean for has one in her bathroom and it smells so wonderful.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2010