?

im due in april and i was wondering do you guys think i should use cloth diapers on my newborn baby when i have him or her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With the innovations in regular diapers these days, diaper clothes are actually a bother, messy and unsanitary. Do some more research on the internet.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:07 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• This is really a personal choice. I think cloth diapers are great and I switched back and forth from them with my son for almost a year. Great way to save money and great for baby's skin, but cleaning them is a pain in the butt lol As long as you don't mind that part of it then go for it!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I am disageeing with PP on this one.

They have come a long way with cloth diapers. They are no longer the time-consuming, wash me out in the toilet that they once were. They make pants (look like a disposable) with an insert that you toss in the trash and then just put a new one in.

Here is one example http://www.bumgenius.com/products.php

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• No, this isn't the 50's.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 9:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Hey anything that saves money is great.I think if you have the extra time I say go for it! My mom swore by cloth diapers.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 10:39 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• This is your choice. I used cloth diapers when my twin where first born and swithched to reg. diapers as they got older
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It's up to you. I think I would have tried it if I hadn't had so many in diapers at the same time.
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2010