TTC after Mirena IUD

Hello ladies. I just recently had my IUD removed on November 3rd after having it in for 2 1/2 years. The whole time I had it in I never had a period. Well on November 6th I started my period or what may have been a period, Im not sure. It was a light/regular flow the first day, some spotting on the 2nd day and then basically nothing by day 3. I should be ovulating here soon but I'm not even sure if that would count as a period. Does anyone have any input or similar experiences? thanks a bunch

LindsayLL2010

Asked by LindsayLL2010 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wish i could help. i had mine removed almost amonth ago and still havent had a cycle, but i ahve endometrosis so mine are never normal. i think the best thing to do is enjoy ttc. and if your cycle comes at the same time enxt month you know.... were tyring to not get preg. with no BC... i feel like were playing with fire!

good luck
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 11:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010