pcsing to katterbach

hello
we are getting ready to leave for katterbach in march 2011 and i have so many unanswered questions about the pcsing process.iI guess i start from the beginning I am german citizen my 4 kids are also my husband is in the millitary and we are stationed right now at fort lee va and like i sayed we are leaving in 4 month back to germany but i never did a pcs move back "home".I heard that i need a overseas screening done .Can i do that before my husband has his orders?I am also EFMP (graves desease Thyroid condition) how is this going to work ?Are they willing to send me off post to an endo or do i have to drive all the way to landstuhl to the milllitary hospital?And my biggest concern is the dental screening cause i heard i need all my dental work to be done like fillings ,crowns and all major work .Is that true?
I know lots of questions;) but i would realy appreciated it if someone had some answers
thank u so much
kat

gibsonfam6

Asked by gibsonfam6 at 8:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Travel

• I have a few answers to your questions but my break at work is about to end so when I get home tonight I will answer what I can.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:06 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I don't know a single thing about it. BUT I can at least give youa bump and see if someone else does.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 4:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• thank you
    gibsonfam6

Comment by gibsonfam6 (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010