Okay so I went to the bathroom earlier and the 3 mins I was in there my daughter put kitty litter in her mouth. I am not sure if she swallowed any. I rinsed her mouth out the best I could and gave her something to drink. She is 21 months old. I don't why she would even wanna do this but kids do the darndiest things! Is there something else I need to do?? I don't want her to get sick! Its really scaring me there is no telling what kinda chemicals and bacteria ugh please help :'(. And if you are going to bash be cause she did this keep it to yourself can't have your eyes everywhere all the time!! I feel bad enough already!
Answer by RedRowan at 8:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2010
Answer by RedRowan at 8:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2010
Answer by LindsayLL2010 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2010
Answer by DSMMama at 9:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2010
Answer by ANGIE613 at 9:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2010