Zahra Baker!

I'm am so appalled by the murder of this little girl. DO u think that the step mom (the person who led police to the little girls dismembered body) should be released on bail?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40201148/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 8:52 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I live about 15 minutes from where she was found dead,and less then a mile from the original search site. Her step mom and dad are both likely guilty.Her remains were found in 3 spots. Nancy Grace has gotten ALOT wrong on this case.

Answer by gemgem at 11:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• heck no...so did they find the rest of her body? i havent heard any more about it..since a couple of days ago. I think both parents were in on it though
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• They found remains at 5 diffrent locations. it was on nancy grace this morning. I believe both those assholes were responsible to
    newmommyjazz

Comment by newmommyjazz (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I live about 2 hours from the town where they lived. I knew those no good monsters were responsible from the beginning. It's sickening how someone could do that to a child or anyone for that matter.
    lorig2010

Answer by lorig2010 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010