Does Michael Vick make anyone else sick to their stomach?

If he had done that to humans, he would've been in jail for life. But he gets to keep his million dollar career and everything is all hunky-dory. I'd like to pull out all of his teeth! I hate hearing about how great he is on the news. He's a dog murderer. Anyone that can treat a dumb animal that way, can't have any compassion for people either.

Vent Over.

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pets

• I can't stand him. It's nauseating that he is allowed to make such a ridiculous amount of money after what he has done. And no, I don't think for one second he is sorry for any of that. That amount of cruelty and torture inflicted on animals states clearly how seriously his mind is warped.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I wish they would set a pack of wild dogs loose on his @$$!!! He (and all the others who do what he did) is just a sick SOB. I just don't understand why some people can't see what is wrong with this. Yes, they are "just" dogs, but they are innocent creatures. They didn't ask to be treated the way they were/are treated. All they want is for someone to love them and take care of them. Dogs have feelings, too! They feel pain (mental and physical), they feel hunger, they feel sadness...and all other emotions that humans feel! I'm not saying that they should be put above people as a whole, but there are some people that they should be put above (such as Michael Vick) and others like him.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm guessing some posters on this question aren't familiar with basic psychology. People who torture animals have serious mental problems. It's a fact. And torturing animals and fighting them to death is a crime. He got a slap on the wrist.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Guys ignore the troll (aka TheLoliPopper) she is riling up the masses and probably laughing as she does so. "People" like her get off on the interaction. Leave her alone and she'll eventually drag her little troll tail somewhere else.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Ever since the dogs were discovered on his property in 2007, I have developed a loathing for him and anyone else who does that to animals.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:07 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have a friend that works for Best Friends..and she has had to work with some of the MV dogs and it is absolutely hear breaking. She has come home in tears several times after working with these poor dogs. My friend has 3 pit bulls and they have been raised properly and are very well trained. Let me tell you..these are the sweetest dogs I have ever met. I have an Australian shepherd and I think she is more aggressive than the 3 pits I know. To see the damage he has done to those poor animals is mind numbingly painful. I seriously think that if a person can treat an animal in that way... they seriously have some personal problems that stem further than fighting dogs. (just my opinion)

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 9:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I do agree with you, gabrielle x, about unborn children. But that doesn't take away from the things that I stated about dogs and other animals. All innocent creatures, whether they're human, furry, feathered, etc, deserve to live and be respected. Michael Vick is NOT an innocent creature though. Yeah, he did his time and all, but that doesn't mean that he is sorry for what he did. He is only sorry he got caught! I'd be willing to bet anyone that he would STILL be doing it if he didn't get caught!
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Okay, for the people who are defending the POS that is Micheal Vick do you HONESTLY think that if he hadn't been caught he would suddenly grown a moral compass?

He'd still be fighting dogs, killing dogs and making money off the fights. He'd still be breeding these things to use as killing machines.

He might be a good football player but he is a shitty excuse for a person. (he should have been swallowed)
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:15 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Michael Vick is a total waste of space, and I wish he'd just go away. Anybody who can torture and kill innocent animals the way he did has something seriously wrong with them. No, he did not "make a mistake", and he's not sorry. He's a horrible excuse for a human being. If I were a linebacker, you can bet your ass I'd be aiming for his kneecaps every chance I got. He doesn't deserve to be in the limelight. I don't care how good a football player he is, it doesn't make him a good human being. He's pathetic.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I can't stand him. He is a horrible person. I don't understand why any football team would want him, good player or not.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2010