Where can I find a reliable site to look for grants for college?

I dont like giving out my personal information and so if you know of any sites that give reliable grants or grants for a single mother please let me know.

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in

• www.fastweb.com But you will have to give out personal information because you set up a profile and they send you emails with grants and scholarships that you are eligible for. Then you apply for them. I was given this website by the financial aid department at a top private school in the midwest as a reliable source for funding for school. You can also try www.scholarships.com (I have not used this one yet but will be looking into it. WIth tuition being over $10,000 a year, I need all the help I can get.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yeah...it's called "findarichhusband.com"...when you locate it, let me know cuz up to now...I've chalked it up to an urban legend.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Lol I take care of myslef. I dont rely on a man.
    Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2010