Firefox?

I was wandering if anyone could tell me how to fix Firefox, I try to open pages like Facebook and it opens for about 3 seconds and then goes blank. I can open it up in Internet Explorer.

hodgkinrus6

Asked by hodgkinrus6 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Technology

• Maybe it's has a really high block for cookies. Go to "Internet options" and try to play around with the block/privacy settings.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You may want to go through the tutorial on Firefox, it could be a lot of things. The first thing I'd do is make sure you are on the latest version.

I use Firefox, and have had trouble with some of the games on FB, and no trouble at all with Explorer. I think that some applications are coded for certain browsers.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:08 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Most likely its your flash player. update your adobe flash and your java while your at it. also, it could be your computer trying to cache the file for quicker access later, so after it disappears, give it a minute. if it still doesn't load, reload the page.
    TheLoliPopper

Answer by TheLoliPopper at 9:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2010