I just got called a c*** by someone in here and it got me thinking...

My son thinks this word is one of the most offensive words in the english language. He doesn't like it in reference to anything. I on the other hand, laughed my ass off when I was just called that in one of my questions. So, with that said...what is your "peeve" word? The word that just makes you cringe not only when you're called it but when you just hear it in general. I've been thinking long and hard and I don't think I have one.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• thanks shay, you dirty, flithy douchbag fucking whore
    love ya
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If I say it, will my post be blocked? lol
    I think it's the N-words. Don't think I ever said it. Doesn't exsist in my treasury of words.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i don't really have one either. a word is a word. throw sticks and stones at me...lol. I did hate it though when my ex would call me "babe"..he would only call me that when he wanted something. cuz every other time it was "bitch, whore.." ..so when he said "hey, babe"...i knew he was up to no good
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:13 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• the n word or reta@d...makes me so upset if i hear either. i cant even type them out lol
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Oh....hey. Only said in disappoinment. When someone says Oh.....HEY like they are dissappointed that I or that they seen me.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• OMG someone broke out the "C" word on here??? That's crazy!!!
    My (((shudder))) phrase is "knocked up". I thinks is a horrible ways to describe being pregnant & I find it kinda offensive.
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 9:20 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i can't stand to hear anyone say the P word! don't want to say it or type it!! a yuck word, just yuck!
    fairy_gr8momma

Answer by fairy_gr8momma at 9:21 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• baby momma...LMAO... it would b baby's momma, I think it shows lack of respect and poor education!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I hate the word stupid. Kids pick up on that kind of stuff.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 9:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• cunt is pretty bad

also i would not to be called...
    a peckerhead, or a fucking hole
    that would not be nice
    motherfucker might upset me some
    dirty whore or std stripper would be just wrong
    and douche bag, shit for brains, dead beat mom, drug addict, flithy whore, all of these would make me turn my head
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2010