im not sure if my water broke or not...

this might sound stupid but earlier today my and my bf had sex and about a half hour after i went to go stand up and was like leaking i thought maybe it was just from sex well then i took a bath and after i got out of the bath about 30 minutes later i had alot of fluid come out i dont know if this is from taking a bath or what im not sure what to think should i wait and see if i leak again or should i go into the hospital and im 31 weeks 4 days

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor!!!!!

Answer by Godsblessing01 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• the doc if u havent already

Answer by CoreyLynn at 5:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'm just a few weeks behind you and my discharge has been really watery lately and there has been a lot, but its not my water breaking. Of course you have to be safe and call your doctor, but since its still early, I hope its just the discharge.

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• When my water broke with my last child, I first thought that I had an accident. So I changed my clothes and walked around the fluid just keep soaking my clothes, so I knew it was my water that broke. But if you are unsure go to the hospital they will check you to see if you water broke.

Answer by slick05 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• you could either just be leaking fluid or if your water does break it will be a huge gush and it won't stop.You need to call your doc right away!

• When my water broke with the first child it was not a "gush". It was more like a leak. If the liquid is green or greenish go to the hospital. It was your water breaking.

Answer by gifford4ofus at 6:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You should Def call your doc, my water broke at 2 in the morning i was like hmm cause i was leaking like crazy i thought i just had to pee but sure enough i called my doc and she said to come on in and luckly i did i was already 5 cenameters..

Answer by mblucky at 7:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2008