im not sure if my water broke or not...

this might sound stupid but earlier today my and my bf had sex and about a half hour after i went to go stand up and was like leaking i thought maybe it was just from sex well then i took a bath and after i got out of the bath about 30 minutes later i had alot of fluid come out i dont know if this is from taking a bath or what im not sure what to think should i wait and see if i leak again or should i go into the hospital and im 31 weeks 4 days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor!!!!!
    Godsblessing01

Answer by Godsblessing01 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• agreed.....call the doc if u havent already
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 5:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'm just a few weeks behind you and my discharge has been really watery lately and there has been a lot, but its not my water breaking. Of course you have to be safe and call your doctor, but since its still early, I hope its just the discharge.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• When my water broke with my last child, I first thought that I had an accident. So I changed my clothes and walked around the fluid just keep soaking my clothes, so I knew it was my water that broke. But if you are unsure go to the hospital they will check you to see if you water broke.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• you could either just be leaking fluid or if your water does break it will be a huge gush and it won't stop.You need to call your doc right away!
    Anonymous

• When my water broke with the first child it was not a "gush". It was more like a leak. If the liquid is green or greenish go to the hospital. It was your water breaking.
    gifford4ofus

Answer by gifford4ofus at 6:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You should Def call your doc, my water broke at 2 in the morning i was like hmm cause i was leaking like crazy i thought i just had to pee but sure enough i called my doc and she said to come on in and luckly i did i was already 5 cenameters..
    mblucky

Answer by mblucky at 7:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2008