Do you do anything when you see a particularly nasty poster?

I noticed one today, it looked like she has just joined in the last day or so, and is going from question to question being just rude and some of her answers are completely disgusting. Does anyone know what can be done about something like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Ugh, ask an innocent question and get called nasty names. I wish that if it is a concensus, we could close down accounts.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Well one such member, containing "loli" in her name has already had her disgusting questions, answers and membership removed. But they will be back. Sadly some people regardless of age are immature and pathetic and seriously need to get a job and a life.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Ding-dong this witch is dead. At least for now.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I wonder if we're thinking about the same person?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It may even be the same person, using two different long-ons. You'd think she/they would have better things to do! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• LOL...is it sad that I figured out the culprit after 2 questions? WOW!!!! And people call me mean and nasty on here. I state my opinion. The lady in question is just a bitchy hateful troll for the heck of it. Report her meanness. She will get a play nice warning note.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Stupid is as stupid does,, LOL,, Sometimes I wonder how people can get their jollies trying to make others feel bad, just feel sorry for her kids! Now that being said, if someone is name calling, I would report it, just mean I guess say a prayer for them!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Her profile has been deleted. WHOO-HOO!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You can report the answers, but I think I know to whom you are referring and unfortunately she is not violating the TOS. Ignore her. Eventually she will tire of the game and move on.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I think I found this poster. Her reply was hidden. And it was pretty mean.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:07 AM on Nov. 16, 2010