The hottest costume?

I know at Halloween osme people like to get a bit naughty. I went to the mall and saw some awesome (hot) costumes.

I saw one guy dressed as the lead character (man) from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Actually I only saw his backside, wrapped in fishnet stockings and balancing on high heels, and wearing, but only barely, a tiny black skirt!

I also saw a group of young guys dressed as the Village People.

To my surprise, even though I am very female, I thought all of them were rather HOT. I wanted to bring them all home and play with them, like giant human dollies. LOLOLOL.

So my question, what Halloween costume did YOU see that you thought was really hot?

imagine-that

Asked by imagine-that at 5:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• a big black spider and he won first prize at the local watering hole 100$
    smoothiequeen

Answer by smoothiequeen at 5:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Where do you live? The hottest thing I saw was Abe Lincoln

Star419

Answer by Star419 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I got married to a day-of-the-dead-glitter-eyed mask, and a suit coat with jeans - he was the hottest thing I've ever seen.
    Tirzah6

Answer by Tirzah6 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2008