Why do women fall for it?

I am friends with someone from cafemom here on facebook. She seems to make friends with al these guys that she brings into her husband's life. Then they all end up becoming friends. So it seems. It always posts to my wall and the conversations sound stupid. The guy sent me a friend request. So this morning I left the guy a message telling him that having a love child on the way from his then mistress and just divorced is kind of Jerry Springer.
The woman I am friends with seems to be friends with a lot of men who give hard luck stories. She gives the same stories herself.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 10:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• IMO, Facebook is the attention hound's biggest wish come true. Where else can you create and publicize all the personal drama you want? I have a facebook page, but I mostly use it to send pics to my family & friends. I rarely post a status.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I am always amazed at the stuff people post in their status and don't think about how many people are going to read that
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010