Does your CHOCOLATE ever talk to you?

I made the mistake of buying a bag of Lindor truffles...I never should have opened them. Now they keep calling me. Begging me to have another one.

I'm trying to be strong...you know, save my calories up so I can "spend" them on Thanksgiving dinner.

But those darn yummy, chocolaty, balls of deliciousness just won't leave me alone!

"Moooommmmyyyy. We're yyuuuummmyyyyyy. Come eeeeeaat uuuuusss."

Uh, oh. There they go again!

Does this ever happen to you?

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 10:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes,it says "Eat me! Go ahead,you know you want to.I won't make you fat.I promise!"
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 12:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• The Rocher chocolates do that to me!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Sure, and I am also sure at times it is the only thing between my DH and certain death when Aunt Flow is in town.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I just keep thinking of all that clinical research that has been done on chocolate, and how it all says that chocolate is so good for you! You know, anti-oxidants and good stuff like that. That's my justification for eating all the chocolate I get my hands on. Right now, I have a dark chocolate Moose Munch candy bar sitting at my left elbow, saying "come to mama" ! They are candy bars put out by Harry and David here is the description-"Our Moose Munch bars are made with a rich,smooth,fudgy center, plus fluffy white popcorn, buttery caramel and crisp nuts all dipped in rich dark chocolate." they are heavenly! decadent! and so yummy!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We are talking chocolate aren\'t we? Pictures, Images and Photos
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:50 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have a bag of Hershey's minis in my house now and I hear them in my sleep. "Come, revel in our creamy chocolatey goodness. You know you want to. Here we are, just waiting to deliver you to cocoa paradise!"
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yes!!! That's what THEY do!!

I've tried eating "just one"...only to shut the others up, of course... but it doesn't seem to work.

In fact, I think it makes them get louder! :-\

( and yes, But Mommie, Size DEFINITELY matters. )
    ss_mom

Comment by ss_mom (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yes my tell me to eat me
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 3:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Chocolate with nuts..spongebob..
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2010