SANTA! gotta love him but am I the only one who does not want to share the glory with him?

Every year he gets all the credit for alot of the good stuff. ba hum bug. lol

beeluvin

Asked by beeluvin at 11:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• lol make santa give the clothes! That what I'm gonna do this year!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:13 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• DH and I have talked about this. We feel the same way. Baby is only 7 months old so we have time to figure this out ... I think.
    Our plan is this. If we decide to buy a "big" gift like a PS3, that will be from us. Santa might buy a few games ... but the big stuff, well, that comes from us. Of course if it was in the letter to Santa we will probably say that Santa told us this would be a good goft ;)
    bryncalyn

Answer by bryncalyn at 11:13 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Maybe you and Santa can compromise..only half of the really good gifts can be from him and the other half from you. ;P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I decided that I'm not going to go out of my way to teach my kids about Santa. If they learn about him and believe I'll play into it, but I have no desire to plant that idea into their head.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:23 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We've never told our kids that Santa or the Easter Bunny or the tooth fairy were real beings. These have always been presented as fun games and holiday traditions. My kids know that parents and grandparents are really santa and the rest. So they get the fun, and Grandma and I still get the glory.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:24 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I feel the same way! I bend over backwards to figure out what to buy and how we are going to buy it and then 'That old man' get ALL the credit!! lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:26 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I tell my kids that Santa gets SOME of their gifts and mommy and daddy get the rest. Then ask what they want mommy and daddy to get them and what they are going to ask Santa for.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 11:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I love giving santa the credit, Santa giving the good presents is just part of what christmas is about, and it makes it more magical for them. I just love seeing there faces and thats all I really care about, thats enough credit for me! We always do something nice from us too though, so they know that we think they are pretty dang special too!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 11:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• LOL! thats why Mommy brings the good stuff in this house! I'm only kidding. Santa brings stuff that the kids think mom would not allow in the house....candy, loud toys, snowboards, we make it pretty fair.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 1:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• In my house I told the kids Mom and Dad purchase the gifts and Santa brings them... I don't know why they did not ask more questions. But heck it worked out great. Santa is the merriest guy but I get credit too. lol.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010