Lacking intimacy in Marriage

My husband and I have been married for 10 years, together total for 15 years; we have a 9 yr old son also. The sex life used to be real good. I thought to spice things up even more, I would bring sex toys into the bedroom. Well, now, my husband doesn't want sex with me....we haven't had any in about 2 months. I have found my sex toys out sitting on the bathroom sink, laying on the bed, and hidden in the cushions of the couch.....he is using them on himself and ignoring me!!
I confronted him about it and all I get is; if you don't like it, tough! Tough??

What the hell do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• he'd just find more so I wouldn't throw them out. They cost too much money and you would be cheating yourself out of using them yourself. Could you ask him if he'd let you have playtime with him or watch? My SO can be a selfish jerk sometimes but I find that if I offer to watch him or do something for him (only) that he gives in and lets me play too. Once they get started they seldom turn down company! I make him think he's the king but by the end of it he's just another horny man willing to play and let me be a part of it. LOL, he thinks he's in control. How funny is that?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• What kind of toys did you buy that he uses on himself? Nevermind, I don't want to know. Throw them out.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• yeah throw them out then he can't use them anymore. although i suppose he could buy some new ones. just ask him hey if you want it in your butt hole i'll do it for you and remind him how a bj is better then whacking off. i really don't know, sorry.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2008