parasites

did you ever get tested to see if you have parasites? I ask because I've read about them that they can accumilate in the stomach and intestines causing people to have unknown illnesses and strange sensations in the brain. I've also seen videos of people who actually had these worms removed and had to go on a diet to get rid of them. Parasites can cause people to have trouble losing weight even with exercise and trying to eat right. I'm actually going to go see if I have parasites that are causing me to be sick. I say this because I've had lots of stomach problems and have some bad pains to left of my stomach. Doctors have to look for these parasites but, some will some won't some will say thats a bunch of bologne dont believe the ones who say that. SOme parasites can kill you eventually.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Health

• you have been watching the show monsters inside me havent you?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• no I swear I haven't I was just looking online tryin to figure out whats wrong with me and ran into a site about parasites.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• everyone has parasites period. you ca do a parasite cleans. just like germs and anything else, there are good and bad parasites
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2010