sex and pregnancy

Did you being preggo make your hubby less willing to jump in the sack with you? This morning I tried to ignitiate sex (which I was iffy on anyways bc since I got preggo its was less and less and then I went on bedrest and it went to none..now the doc says its a go for sex but he still wont do it..unless he's got a nice buzz and if not its awkward as mess) anyway I tried to start it this morning and he just laid there with his eyes closed head bent down and kept trying to feel the baby move while I was trying to get "him" up.. ?

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Ohhhh the wonderful hormones of pregnancy.. don't feel alone.. not only has sex become a challange we both in my relationship have become insecure, he thinks i don't want him and i think he doesn't want me.. craziness.. He too makes comments, but i keep in the back of my mind 3 more months and i will not be pregnant anymore and within momnths after that i WILL get my pre-baby body back!! and then my imature thinking kicks in pay back is a bitch!!! you will get thought this you just need to readjust your thinking, you wil not be prego forever ;).... . that is how i am getting through the rough emotions. I never thought that sex would be such a problem, but being pregnant brings on some weird feelings and so many insecurities.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Maybe, hes nervous because the doc put you on bedrest, even though you are off now. That might be in the back of his mind... "he doesnt want to hurt the baby"? Lot of men feel that they will hurt the baby, maybe try to let him know its completely safe and I wanna do it. LOL
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Some men are afraid of hurting the baby no matter what the doctor says

Answer by admckenzie at 11:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• have you tried talking to him about it? until the two of you sit down and discuss it, you will never really know what's going on. and if his issue is worrying over hurting you/the baby, take him to your next dr appointment and the 3 of you discuss it.
    ellokatie

Answer by ellokatie at 2:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I know :( it just isn't helping me especially since I am bisexual and he feels very open to telling me when someone is hot,, like the other nifht we were out and this girl he knew from her coming into work a year ago told him she was bi also and she was flirting with him and normally I don't care since I know it will happen in his line of work (bartending) but when im sittin right there and she knows im his wife so I said something to him later about her flirting joking around and he was like.. she's kinda hot??? Im not getting Any from you and not really feeling very sexy right now being huge and you're going to tell me some other chick is hot? F you too. :( sorry very emotional
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It's lessened up a little, but only because I'm always asleep lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 12:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010