How much....

I'm trying to get a general idea of this because I'll be paying it in a week or so!! How much do you pay per month for electric? Do you heat with electric? Run an airconditioner? Just trying to get a ballpark! I know it varies depending on your company and where you live but I'd like some numbers please!

AidensMommy608

Asked by AidensMommy608 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Home & Garden

• you can call the electricity co in most cases and ask them for the prices on the house you have in mind. there are way too many factors in trying to figure out how much you're going to pay just by people's responses here.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You can also call the electric company and ask what the average was last year for the specific house you will be living in.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• hmm...i think around 100 for a friend of mine who lives with 2 ppl in a 2 bdm apt.
    we dont pay electric (military family) thank god cause i keep the AC cranked up down here in the south
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i live in a small 2 bdrm house and we keep it at 70 and last month the bill was for 143... and AC idk i never really looked at the bill just paid it
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:35 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Umm between £200-300 pounds permonth but we do have a fairley big house with 5 bedrooms 3 reception rooms etc.

Stacey.x
    happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 5:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2008