What can I say? adult content

I was thrown out of my house by my parents. My friends (a very nice couple) offered a room in their home for 50 a week. I get here and holy shit this place is sweet. I have a nice room with furniture and tv and a computer with internet, also cable etc....This is like way sweet and I am pretty much left alone all day except the one rule in their hoouse is that EVERYONE eats dinner together. They have 4 children and they all eat dinner together every night which is nice because I have never been in a family that does this. The kids are very well behaved and do not bother me at all. My problem is after midnight everynight for the past several days this couple have sex. I mean it is not loud but I can hear them and it kinda irritates me when I am trying to sleep. They are sweet like I said and they have no clue I can hear them so how do I tell them?

Anon371

Asked by Anon371 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't say a thing.. They are being nice enough to let you stay there.. its THEIR home..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Honestly, I wouldn't tell them. It looks like they did you a MAJOR favor by letting you stay with them. And let's face it, married people like to have sex too.... Just get a pair of ear plugs, and suck it up!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 11:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Just buy yourself some earplugs. They are pretty inexpensive, and you will not risk offending your hosts.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Say nothing, where is your child?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You don't! You buy earplugs and be thankful you are in such a "sweet" situation. They can have sex as much as they want in their own room in their own house.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't say anything. They must be trying to do it when they think no one will notice. Plus with 4 kids, when else do they have time?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Go to sleep a little earlier.
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I totally agree with SuperMommyy... don't say anything. from experience renting rooms are not cheap.. i paid 600.00 plus utilities and my own food... soooo you have something good going so don't ruin it. find a way to put yourself to sleep wayyyy before they go into action. In all reality you really can't say anything anyways they are doing you a favor.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't say anthing to them. I'd put the radio or tv on so I didn't have to hear it but I would not say anything to them. I wouldn't want to embarrass them or to strain a relationship that seems like it might be a good place for you.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Hmm that is a tough one. I think they are being very generous by opening up their home to you for such a low price, especially since they have 4 kids already. But, you are in THEIR house. I know I wouldn't give up sex with my husband just because I was letting a friend stay there. Don't get me wrong, we wouldn't have sex on the couch in the middle of the living room or something. Ahhh I wish I had good advice but really I dont.. If it bothers you that much then you could bring it up your friend in casual conversation, just expect any kind of answer in response...
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2010