breast after pregnancy and nursing

I'm 23 have two sons who i have nursed, i stopped nursing about 7 months ago. My breast are VERY SAGGY and feel "empty" or "deflated" I am so self consious its insane plus it doesnt help that my breast are uneven and i had a lumpectomy on the smaller breast. I cannot afford plastic surgery otherwise i would be doing that right now. I hate being topless around my guy or letting him even come close to toucing my breast because of how they look and feel and i know he doesnt like them either but its not just what he thinks i could care less i just want to feel good about myself like i used to once. I've used those silicone bra inserts and they are so uncomfortable and i hate them. is there any herb(s) or food that work to increase breast size? I just want to feel sexy again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know how to increase breast size, but I don't like mine anymore either. One of the things I do to help me feel sexy is wear pretty camisoles. Lingerie can lift you up and make your breasts look fuller and add to the whole experience, and because men are very visual it's a bonus for them, not a distraction.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm right there with ya honey. I don't think anything works really thats why I'm getting a boob job for my 30th bday!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010