why dont men understand?

To give a little light on the subject... I am 36 weeks and 6 days preggo .. so huge of course.. and I am bisexual. And my hubby wont have sex with me (scared of hurting baby and doc just took me off bedrest and gave ok for sex again) anyways the other night .. after me having to pretty much talk him into havin sex with me he went to work and I went up there with some friends (he is a bartender in a restaurant) anyway this girl we kinda know was flirting with him and knew I was his wife.. I didn't say anything bc I know it will happen though I still feel its rude when his wife is less than 10 ft away.. but later I was jokin with him about it and he was like she's kinda hot?? After I said she wasn't even that cute. Why doesn't he understand that though I like women too its not the best idea to tell your pregnant wife that has to beg you for sex that another chick is hot. Not even a chick on tv but one that is in reach?

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Thats crazy..i'm 20 weeks and I would snap on him over that. He should be trying to make you feel good about yourself and not only that but that girl needs some morals!
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 11:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Some men are stupid in different categories. My husband is smart enough to keep his eyes shut and mouth closed (in my presence anyways) about hot women. Some men lack that internal mouth shut off switch.
    Make sure you tell him that you'd rather he keep his commentary to himself, at least until after you feel great about your body again. Hopefully he'll respect that.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I would have a serious talk with him about how you are feeling and if that girl ever starts talking to him like that again with you around I would walk right up and ask him to introduce me to his friend so she feels like an idiot.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 11:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm not sure. My husband refuses to admits a girl is cute when I'm around. If you haven't already, let him know how you feel. Tell him that you think he was rude. Some guys don't even know when they are being idiotic.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• sounds like you let him get a little too confortable with him and he sees you as one of the guys. just saying. Good Luck!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:47 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Give him the Clueless Guy Award.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010