I had a bad issue with another parent from another school. It involved my son and her accusing him of finger signaling if you get the drift,

so then it turned out she was wrong and tried to run after him but the principal caught her. I was called and somewhat got a reprimand as well as to not talk in front of my child about these women that are a mean clique. I later told the principal I would report her to the diocese but never did. She of course reported so many incidents about the school, principal said she ws a whackjob. So since I never reported, should I have told principal I changed my mind?? The principal never wrote back to my e-mails but I am so annoyed that the principal made this into such a mess.What should I do?My son graduated from there but I get dirty looks even though I was in charge alongside my husabnd of the pto there and did whatever the principal wanted..I really want to say something to principal.Any words of wisdom??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Well in her case, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I agree with mistreated13yrs. You should report the incident and that the principle never got back to you. I also think you should tell the principle you thought he should have done a better job communicating. Hopefully since your son graduated you will not have much contact with these women.
    happycboys

Answer by happycboys at 12:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• you should still report the incident. also,state the principal never responded to your e-mails. just to have a paper trail just in case something happens in the future.also, maybe someone else might have a problem.
    mistreated13yrs

Answer by mistreated13yrs at 12:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I agree with this....
    Private Catholic school and your son has graduated - drop it.

It's pointless to get worked up about it.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Private Catholic school and your son has graduated - drop it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010