Are You and Your Child Astrologically Compatible?

http://www.momlogic.com/2010/11/are_you_and_your_child_astrologically_compatible.php

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yes, I'm a pisces and he's a cancer! We're very much alike and I love that!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Im lost... how do I actually find out? My daughter is a Leo and my son is a Taurus? Im a Aquarius
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• How would find out? There is only an article and nothing else... I'm very interested to see if I am!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm a pisces sun, aquarius moon & my rising sign is Libra.

DD is an aquarius sun, a cancer moon & she is also a Libra rising.

DH is a Libra sun, Gemini moon & a Pisces rising

We are VERY compatible. BUT, DD is very stubborn, it's very hard to get her to do things my way.Both DH & I share qualities with DD, although the qualities he shares with her, differs from mine greatly if that makes sense.

So, i would say YES, for the most part we are compatible.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yep. We're both Libras, born 3 days apart. I've read things on it before, and it's always said we're compatible. Actually, it said that the most compatible with a Libra child is either a Libra or a Gemini, and those are mine and my husband's signs. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• most of the time yes. DD is a Gemini and im a cusp Libra-Scorpio (but mostly Libra). so when im in a Libra mood (most of the time) we are VERY compatible, but my Scorpio traits and her dont get along at all. DH has the same birthdate as me so he's the same way...

our next kid will be a Tarsus and from the look of things it will NOT be pretty haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We're kinda the opposite in our house. I'm an uber-verbal Gemini married to a touchy-feely Cancer...raising a little Piece of Pieces. By the end of the day, I'm all touched out (and he wants to cuddle) and all I want to do is talk! (Also longing for the day I can actually have a conversation with my daughter, now 2.5!)
    MamaK88

Comment by MamaK88 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Looks like Ill do ok with my younger two(Im a scorpio they are a Capricorn and Gemini)but my oldest boy(Aries)and I will have major head butt episodes which isnt a surprise we already do and he's just 6! LOL
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2010