Shoe Boxes

Last night, I got a new pair of shoes, and I began to wonder....What do people do with the boxes the shoes come in? Do you keep the box, and use it for the shoe? Do you throw them away? Do you keep it for a science project down the road? Just curious as to what people do with their shoe boxes?

Charlie98

Asked by Charlie98 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have and still keep a few. Have used them for projects for my kids' school. A giant one can be used to keep little toys in.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I keep a few for little things like shoelaces, buttons, pins and so on.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 12:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My mil, keeps all her boxes for her shoes... I bought her some of those "shoe under" things for Christmas. ha ha! I keep a few for photos and such but usually throw them in my recycle bin

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I throw them away. Anything that we do not need is considered clutter in my book.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I recycle them.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I keep them and use them at christmas. My husband's boot box made a very nice box for the robe I got my mother. That way I'm not wasting money on gift boxes.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• This time of year you can use it for operation christmas child. You can fill the box with christmas gifts and donate it. Google them. It is a nice thing to do.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I keep afew they make great boxes for xmas and storing some of my sons junk but the rest recycled!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i keep them for the shoes
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 3:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010