Had a weird dream.. Not sure what to think of it, have you had anything weird like this happen?

In my dream I went into labor and my husband wasn't there I progrressed to quickly. Well After 3 pushes my beautiful little baby was born. We are suppose to have a boy we had one ultrasound to confirm it but it looked like my other boys did. Well when they handed me the baby they told me what a beautiful little girl we had. In my dream it was a little girl and her ears were periced and I was so confused cause I was told I was having a boy. Then the doctor told me that the umbillical cord must have been laying just right and that is why they said it was a boy... This was the weirdest dream I have and I have all my boys things ready for this little guy but what if its a girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you may just want a little girl so you can have mommy daughter moments together.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• maybe a girl?
    but a very tame pregancy dream
    sister used to dream she had puppies!

i dreamed i had girl (i knew it was) and her name was Isabel
    put the name on list,
    then i had another dream, again baby girl named Isabel, but i had a baby, a toddler and pregnant
    i decided her name was Isabel and the mulitple baby dreams stopped

maybe plan neutral color themed baby room - you never know=maybe a girl
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I just think it must have meant that you had it in the back of your mind, is it really a boy?
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I know its a boy and we have the name picked out and were ready for a boy. I think I am just afraid that I have to go and buy other stuff if its a girl
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• When I was pregnant I dreamt I had my baby and there I was holding a tiny little horse. Who then was floating away from me down the river. Very weird. Needless to say, I did not give birth to a horse- LOL! I guess you'll just have to see if you get a little surprise to know if the dream held any hidden meaning. You do hear of people being told they have one gender coming only to have the opposite arrive on delivery day so you never know. If it is a girl she might be wearing some boys clothes for a few days. GL!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Pregnancy dreams can be crazy, but yours was pretty common. I think as it gets closer to the end you just get nervous, like all mothers do.
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2010