Guilty on 11 of 13 counts

It's about time too. Rangel is past his time and his evil dealings have caught up to him. He is only one man but one at a time, I'm satisfied with that. I think they will toss his ass, I Think he has used up his worthiness to the Dems..

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yep the bus is on it's way
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Don't let the Door Hit ya where the Good Lord Split ya!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• According to the Associated Press report: Possible punishments include a House vote deploring Rangel's conduct, a fine and denial of privileges. The hearing on the punishment will be held next week.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He'll get no PUNISHMENT...

So damn ridiculous!

Anyone in govenrment CONVICTED OF ANYTHING should be OUT!

IDK if its JAYWALKING

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

His constituients just voted for him to STAY in office

Not sure whats WORSE...The people or the politicians

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• gdiamante, the sheer fact that people in his district continue to re-elect him demonstrates the Death of Common Sense in America. His district should be raging mad.... But they aren't.... They should demand accountability.... But they don't... So, if he is stripped of EVERY committee roll, and leadership position where his decisions impact the country as a while~ then that is a step in the right direction... I want him fired.... But I am not in his district. Thank Goodness.. So, it may come down to ALL he can do is represent the vote for his district.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I think there will be push back from Republicans and Americans alike if they don't kick his arse out or at least demote him to coffee runner. 11 of 13 isn't a petty. Some of what he did is plainly illegal and not just minor ethics charges. This crap needs to stop and it needs to start NOW.
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Anyone in govenrment CONVICTED OF ANYTHING should be OUT!

I agree..... Death of Common Sense.  But we may just have to accept the crap they serve him...  Unless we want to redirect current government issues and look to reform the penalties.  As much as I don't want to see him stay, reforming their system/process is low on the priority.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• No more Rangel. Kennedy. Byrd. Murtha. Specter. And so many others I can't keep up. For so many different reasons they are gone. I'd be skeeeered too if I were a Democrat.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010