What can I do to have more energy?

I feel tired a lot. I just would like to have more energy to do things with the kids and around the house.

CindyT31

Asked by CindyT31 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Health

• When you find out let me know!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 6:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I work out. It's weird, but I have more energy throughout the day now that I work out in the mornings.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 6:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Stretching and brisk (even short) walks outside can make all the difference! When you're feeling sluggish, stop and stretch all your muscles from head to toe, shake it out, and maybe do a couple of jumping jacks. Or just walk to the mailbox and back a couple of times - it gets the blood flowing, clears your head and keeps you reinvigorated!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• walking ,believe it or not ,will do wonders
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• getting up & going to bed at the same time everyday, year 'round if possible, will help, as does getting enough sleep....getting enough fluids.....exercising everyday just a little....eating the right foods and avoiding stuff like caffeine & too much sugar. A zinc supplement can help, too.
    Anonymous

• i consume 19 fruits from all over the world every day. All these fruits give my body all the nutrients my body needs to heal itself, fight off sickness and diseases and makes me healthier and gives me the energy I need to function everyday. All these fruits are mixed together with the peal and seeds to create a perfect blend.

Give your body the proper nutrients it needs to be able to function as it should.

Email me and ask me what the name of the product is and how you can get your hands on it too.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Get a physical. Your doctor can find out if you have anemia or hormone imbalance or what. Are you getting enough sleep? Enough water and nutritious foods. Exercise does help. If you are under a lot of stress , the stress will also sap your energy. But a physical, including blood workup, will help find out if there is a physical reason for your tiredness. When I was tired with little ones around, it was due to overwork, which I didn't realize at the time.

Answer by Bmat at 10:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I get the best vitamins found on the market. They are great!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2008