If the father of my child is aggressive with me will he be with our daughter?

Ganell87

Asked by Ganell87 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• chances are he will.

Answer by older at 12:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Not necessarily, but it's always a possibility.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• if he's aggressive with you why are you even with him in the first place... you're worth more than that.... I wouldn't put my child through that " maybe or how will he " part
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 12:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Chances are very high.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Usually aggressive comes from lack of maturity and lack of self control. These will more in likely transfer to his relationship with his daughter.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 12:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• More than likely, he will be.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 12:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He's 3 states away, i havent been with him since i found out i was pregnant, my friends keep telling me i need to suck up to him to get child support, but i want to be cautious, i have a daughter that still needs me and i dont want to put myself in danger talking to him!!!
    Ganell87

Comment by Ganell87 (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• to get child support you don't need to suck up .... thats why there's court orders it may take longer but if hes agressive settle it through court.... don't listen to your friends...
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 12:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• you don't have to suck up to anyone to get child support-your friends need to do some research before they hand out crappy advise! If he is aggressive with you I don't know why you would ever take a chance to see if he is going to be with his daughter.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He emails my friends and tells them that he did nothing to me and that i'm being selfish with my baby. I don't want to be one of those women who loses their baby to a man who spanks and shakes a child and doesn't stop until their dead. I believe america should put domestically abused women in some sort of witness protection programs too. No person or child(ren) deserve to ever be found by that person.!!!
    Ganell87

Comment by Ganell87 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010