Hair product question

What is the best hair product to use for your hair when your strighting your hair? I have thick corsey hair type
thanks

Kristin0312

Asked by Kristin0312 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• for me it's definately Paul Mitchell serum .. but i have just wavy frizzy hair
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 12:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Brocato cloud 9 and Biosilk serum both work well for me. If you are looking for something a little cheaper, Garnier and John Frieda both have good weather protection products, just make sure they say anti humidity on the bottle.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I wash my hair with the Pantene Pro-V medium to think shampoo and conditioner and I love it. I have very think curly hair and usually it is completely unmanageable. I usually don't put anything in it but I use a wet to set straightener that leaves my hair flat and shiny I may try some more of the Pantene products though.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 12:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Paul mitchell hair serum or matrix golden heat.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Ion deep contioning for curly, coarse, or frizzy hair. This sold at Sally's
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm a firm believer in Aveda Light Elements - I have curly, VERY naturally frizzy hair - when it comes to straightening the hair, controlling fly-aways, static and frizz, Aveda Light Elements is a God-send.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 10:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I use pantene curly straightening creme and garnier nutrient spray. I have very thick unruly naturally curly hair, and these are the only products that work for me.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010