Laughing when you shouldn't?

Do you do this? I cannot for the life of me watch someone I know fall and not laugh. I know it is sick and wrong, but I cannot help it! Now, granted, if they are crying or bleeding from the head that is serious and I would never laugh, but a trip etc, kills me. I think I get it from my dad...sick sick sick. How bout you? Do you laugh in church, or at things you know you shouldn't?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES! I do this too. If someone actually gets hurt when they fall, I don't find it funny, but if it's just a slip and they get embarrassed, it's hilarious to me, especially when it's someone I know and am close to. My entire family laughs at things like that. Not to be mean, but it's just part of our sense of humor. Like...my dad once took off, racing my mom to the car, when it was snowy outside. She took the yard, where there was snow...he took the driveway, which was icy and slid down the entire driveway, all the way until he was almost underneath the car. All of us, including him, laughed our asses off. Another example...we recently went to the movies and I tripped a little coming into the theater and spilled my popcorn EVERYWHERE. My husband and me were cracking up, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I used to go to the ice skating rink just to watch people fall when I was younger LOL. I watch Americans funniest home videos all the time... I laugh watching that too. Its embarrassing to fall but even you laugh at yourself later one about it. :)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Like when my daughter is throwing a tantrum in the middle of the store and I laugh at her?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I try not to laugh but it's hard!!! I laugh when I fall, even if I hurt myself so you can imagine my struggle when it's someone else x_x
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 1:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I am like that too.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I can get on youtube and next thing I know it is like an hour later as I sat laughing at videos of people falling down.
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yes but i think it is a bad habit. i get made when the kid s or hubby laugh at me when i trip(which is a lot!). ok i trip all the time and hope nobody sees me lol. i have laughed at inappropriate times usually when the kids or hubby do something silly
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• did it look funny
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 3:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010