What are you getting you SO for Christmas?

mommyg24

Asked by mommyg24 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• Me!
    We just go and buy ourselves what we want. All the focus is on our son that day.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We just by for the kids.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I got him an xbox 360 slim the 250 GB. I know nothing about systems but I overheard him talking to my brother about how bad ass it is, so i have it hiding in a tub in the garage with the outgrown baby clothes. ha ha I cant wait to see him face. :)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• That is still yet to be determined. I have several ideas, though when I buy them early he tends to by them himself and I have to take my gift back. So I wait till a week before then go buy what he hasn't bought. lol
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Probably a few polo shirts and a polo sweatsuit...he's obsessed with polo so I have to save, save, save lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 12:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I am getting him computer games and some movies
    soontobemommy22

Answer by soontobemommy22 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• A divorce!!
    Anonymous

• so far, boxer shorts I got on halloween clearance lol but I have my eyes on some used games at gamestop.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have no idea!!...he is so hard to buy for. Last year I bought him what I thought would be the best gift because he had been researching it and wanting it for a long time. I bought him a sirius radio and the docking station, I was so excited to give it to him.....Well guess were it has been for the past 9 or so months..in the box!!! It really hurt my feelings :(
    Sunflower722

Answer by Sunflower722 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Usually I buy him something he wants but is too practical to buy for himself. This year, since money is a bit tight, I decided to ask him what he would normally buy for himself and then buy it for him. I don't want to waste money on frivolous that he may or may not use a few times, I want it to be something he would normally buy if he had the money but won't be this year. I know it doesn't sound very fun, but at least I know he will use it and appreciate it. Still waiting for his list btw.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2010