What would you do?

If your DH came to you and told you he told his mom she could move in with you indefinately?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tell him he better call her back and tell her he was temporarily insane.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I would say hell to the fuck no! But we dont have a strong relationship with his mom, so it would never happen.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He would be packing
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 12:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Scream!
    It'd never happen. He can't stand his mom. She abandoned him when he was 16 and moved out of state.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I would be out by sundown!!
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I would be fine with it because if she asked to live with us then something would be really really wrong.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Well...I've crossed this bridge before. We bought a house, to try to help his Mother out with things. She said that she would move in with us, help us with the mortgage, and the bills, etc. Well...she backed out of the deal, and left us with a house we couldn't afford, that really was too big for us. It all worked out, but it was VERY frustrating at the time. We DO NOT have a good relationship with her now, after many, many things have happened. So...if Husband said she was moving in, I'd politely have to tell him...NO SHE'S NOT! LOL! (**It wouldn't happen, and I know that, because he's just as upset with his Mom as I am.**)
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He'd probably be the fastest single man on the planet! NO WaY!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i would not be happy. we have no room as it is,but i would make room and get over it or look for a bigger place. i love her like a second mom but i like our privacy too. tough one!
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• um mmmm freak out. my MIL and I get along great but i like that we have our own space and we can visit her. she really is the best but i dont think she could handle living with us either!! lol
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010