need help getting on excerise routine with hubby

I really want to start excercising ande so does myhusband. The problems is we're too tired!!! I have 3 boys, ages 4,2 and 2 months. My husband works from 6am -5:30pm, doesn't get home until 6:30 on moist nights. by them we both juust want to crash and we're both not morning people either lol.... especially him, but waking up at 4:00 in the morning with him to excercise is not realistic for me... especailly because I'm feeling sleep deprived as it is. Any suggestions on going about getting in shape abnd starting a routiune we both can stick with?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• what about workout dvds you all can do at home.
    i love the 30ds it has 3 levels u do level 1 for 10 days. level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days
    each level is only 20 some mins long. but its a work out.
    Also leslie sansone has some great walking dvds you can do a mile in 12 mins right inside your home (i do mine in my living room :). and i get my workout dvds from walmart.. there like 10 bucks a piece

BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 4:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I sell Beachbody workout videos. One of the video programs is geared towards people with minimal workout time and was created by Tony Horton, who is the creator of P90X, one of the hottest workouts around.

The program I'm referring to is calls 10 Minute Trainer - It has a variety of workouts so you don't get bored.

Tony says, "Give me 10 minutes, and I'll give you results" The workout for the busiest people who all have the same thing in common —not enough time. That's why I developed 10-Minute Trainer."

You can message me for more info or check out my website.
    www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    SHOP/ FITNESS PROGRAM / 10 Minute Trainer

TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 12:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• For startes- ask a neighbor to come watch the kids after he gets home for a half hour and go on a walk together. The more out of shape you become the more easily tired you get. Also, prepare a light snack to eat with in a half hour of any excersize to help train your metabolism to stay fast or get faster. The blood will still be moving enough to digest faster and easier.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Use Workout DVDs at home and do them in the evening. Reward yourself after you do it with sex, or something.. lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Try incorporating your boys in to the routine. Go for walks as a family. Find an indoor swimming pool.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• go for walks, do videos together, and you know the horizontal mambo is great exercise too! ;)
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2011