If you are a fan of Sarah Palin... Why?

I'm not judging or debating. Im just wondering.. Thanks for the comments:)

mommyg24

Asked by mommyg24 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh, because she's just so down to earth, dontcha know?

No, kidding, I can't stand her.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Because she's down-homey and says things like "you betcha" and "dog gonnit"

JK, I'm definitely not a fan, just couldn't help myself.
    Anonymous

• I love Sarah!!!! She is a real down to earth person that is not afraid to be herself and take on anyone who may try to ruffle her feathers or take her down.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I think she is a great TV personality. When she was running for V.P. I thought she should go into the entertainment industry. Just last week I heard she has her own reality show. I was never in her favor politically but I think she may have found her calling.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I've honestly tried to find a reason to like her and well all I got is she can be pretty. I'm not one to judge a book by its cover but that's all she is, a pretty face.

parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• She is strong, confident, media-savvy, and not afraid of what people think of her. She just seems to be a very together, all around person, and I admire her strength and courage.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I am a fan. I think it's amazing all that she has accomplished. People can put her down, but I've yet to actually personally know a woman who has accomplished as much as she has professionally...and with 5 kids and a husband! Not only that, but I admire how she handles the constant criticism. I, for one, could not deal with that. You have to be a really strong person to not let that get to you. I may not agree with everything she's said or done, and she's not perfect, but I admire a lot of things about her.

And for people to vote down the PP for saying she likes her is pathetic. People need to learn to be more tolerant of other people's beliefs and opinions. How is anything that Conley (above) said offensive to anyone? Vote me down too, I guess, but I'm not going to lie and kiss ass to the haters just to get up votes, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• She's HOT.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• LMAO jewjew

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

Answer by LovingSAHMommy 8 minutes ago
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is exactly what I was thinking! Thanks! This is why I like Sarah Palin.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2010