1 years old....happy birthday!!

My daughter will be ONE tomorrow! I am really excited about her birthday party and how much she is achieved in the last year but in a way I am kind of sad...she is not a baby anymore now a toddler...everyone thinks i am crazy for feeling sad but I can't help it I know I will cry tomorrow! Does anyone else or has anyone else ever felt this way?

melissaaytes

Asked by melissaaytes at 1:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Happy Birthday little one!!!!
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My youngest turned 1 the 10th and I still cry b/c she is the last planned baby and knowing I may not have another turn 1 it makes me very sad. so don't feel bad. she's your baby and sh's not a baby anymore..... she'll be 1...... : (
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yes. I felt the same way. I had the additional feeling of not having been happy when he was born. Don't get me wrong I was happy to have him but the labor and delivery was that worst two days of my life. I feel horrible that I could not enjoy remembering the day my son was born. I had to focus on his life. What a joy it is to have him here and to celebrate how well he is growing and everything he is achieving so quickly. It is sad but it is also wonderful.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010