What will help morning sickness??

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, and on top of being a mother of two (6 months old, and three) I'm exhausted and the queasiness and morning sickness has hit in! I haven't yet thrown up, but i feel like im going to constantly. Its hard to even lay down. Im also supposed to fly to Wisconsin on Saturday for a week, and im afraid the sickness will worsen on the plane! I have SO much anxiety about this trip already! Help please. What worked for you??

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I heard saltine crackers(they didn't work for me) my OB suggested ginger ale, or ginger but it still didn't help me he had to prescribe me a pill for it...
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 1:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I think it's different for everyone. This pregnancy it's been Orange soda for me. Weird, i know, but it works! I think it's the soda part. Like they say to drink Sprite when you have an upset stomach? Kinda like that.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 1:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• with my first pregnancy i think the crackers made it so much worse i should try everything else too! I heard to suck on lemons... lol anyone else hear of that?
    shorty_18

Comment by shorty_18 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Lemon anything. Even just smelling a lemon would ease it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• thank you :)
    shorty_18

Comment by shorty_18 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• GINGER ALE, SPRITE, SIERRA MIST. WORKED WONDERS FOR ME. AND YES LEMON HEADS, LEMON DROPS.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 3:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Pretzels for me. Also, if you have really bad morning sickness talk to your doctor, he might be able to prescribe something for it. I hope you will feel better soon.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Lemon Heads, Lemon drops, whatever they're called closest to you. They worked really well with my 4th pregnancy. The key to foods that help with morning sickness is that if you use the same thing too often, it will start to become what makes you sick.
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Ginger ale sprite and tea.......Ginger ale was my new best friend, anytime you feel your gona throw up try a glass. Works wonders for me.
    Erzy

Answer by Erzy at 11:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010