what birth controls have u tryed and liked? and why? which ones u dislike and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Health

• i have only tried the depo shot, i liked it till my bones started hurting, after two shots. haven't tried anything else so i want to see some more answers lol.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 2:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• in high school i used patch (othro evra) i really liked it. ive use lo ovral 28 no probs with it either. (not sure if spelling is right) and i also did mirena i hated it. it caused me to gain weight and brake out every where it was so bad. never did the depo i hear so much bad about it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I've tried the Depo shot (hated it), several kinds of pills that I can't remember (hated all of them), Yasmin (pill that I LOVE), and the Mirena (HATE HATE HATED it!!!!). The Mirena caused me to gain more than I had while I'd been pregnant in about 2 months (while I was eating right and exercising), my hair fell out, I lost my breast milk, I broke out a lot, I was allergic to the material so I had what seemed like a yeast infection from hell for months before I could have it removed, and many other problems. The Depo caused me to gain back all the weight I lost after going back on Yasmin after the Mirena, which wasn't all of it, but over half, and I had really bad migraines with it and broke out a lot and some other things. I love Yasmin, though. I only get breakouts if there's a reason (lots of stress, wearing a hat a lot, not taking off my makeup before bed, etc.), I lose weight easier, etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i've been on ortho-tricyclen and ortho-tricyclen lo.. they were really bad for me! i threw up every month when i started a new pack! so i switched to estro-step fe.. loved them!! now i'm taking ocella, they're ok i guess.. lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010