I am trying to conceive and was wondeing what implantation feels like.........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Cramping
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Some women feel cramping, some spot a little, some don't feel anything at all.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You don't feel it, generally. Some women experience a bit of bleeding, but a lot of women don't.

If you are pregnant, you may start experiencing fatigue in the next couple of weeks.

Pregnancy tests can give you a positive as early as ten days after ovulation.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Most likely you won't feel much of anything. You COULD feel some cramping, like a period pain, and possibly have some light bleeding, but you don't HAVE to. I never felt or saw anything, both times, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Never felt anything.Never bled either.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i felt cramps
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• you may feel cramping and light to moderate bleeding but remember it will not last a long time ex: week or 2 wks. If this should happen make sure you go to your doctor because it may be serious. I had my period for 3 mos but it was light and when i finally went to the doctor i was 12 wks pregnant but anemic. So please check with your physician. be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010